If you don’t have a CIBIL score or if you struggle to have a good CIBIL score then it is not good sign in your financial profile. But anyone can improve CIBIL score over a period of time
and by following all the guidelines for a better credit score and few of the tricks are –
- • Timely payment of your liabilities like Bill payments of your Credit cards, Loans etc
- • The lesser unsecured loans you have active, the better your credit score.
- • Proper utilization of your approved credit limit from different Credit Cards you
- • Create Credit history by choosing a different form of credits (Credit card, loans).
What will the frequent checking on CIBIL score will affect your profile?
There are basically two type of Credit check enquiries which are called as Soft & Hard
- • TA Soft enquiry is one when a customer itself checks its CIBIL score from different
companies and that usually will not have a negative impact on your history.
- • TWhereas, a Hard enquiry, which is generally when a Lender or Credit Card issuer
request CIBIL to check your credit reports.
Multiple hard enquiries by different lender shows a behavior of seriousness and doubt over
financial profiles and that can hurt your credit score.